March WVCA Meeting
Residents & Community Members:
I hope everyone has survived our “big winter” storm without too much hassle. We will have our March Civic Association Meeting on March 22 at 7:30 PM in the Swanson Auditorium. Please note the change in location & slightly later start time.
During our meeting we will discuss a variety of topics of importance to our community:
- Approval of changes to our civic association by-laws
- Status of Neighborhood Conservation Plan and opportunities to help develop it
- Plans for candidate night(s) for School Board and County Board candidates
- Opportunities for community involvement to influence decisions affecting our area such as Reed School future, bike lanes on Washington Blvd., community facilities round tables, and school enrollment/transfer policies and others
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt – Tentatively April 8
- Westover Market and Beer Garden proposal for additional music times
We look forward to seeing you next week.